Scissor car jacks usually use mechanical advantage to allow a human to lift a vehicle by manual force alone. Okeler Scissor Jack, with tooth gears, can extend from 4.1″ to 12.5″ (Approximately range), more than enough to lift most vehicles. Easy to operate using the chromed crank with speed handle.
1. Follow all instructions before operating this device.
2. Do not exceed rated capacity as designated by the height/capacity curve.(Sea below).
3. Use for emergency tire changing only.
4. Never get beneath the vehicle when it is supported by the jack.
5. Activate the hazard warning flasher, turn off ignition, set parking brake, move automatic shift selector to park position. In case of a manual transmission, move gear selector into reverse position. In addition, the wheel diagonally opposite from the wheel being lifted shall be chocked in both directions.
Minimum height: about 4.1 inch(103mm)
Maximum height: about 12.5 inch (325mm)
Lifting: 1 Ton (2200LB)
Net weight: 4.4LB
Item Size: 14.8*3.4*4.1inch
1 x SCISSOR JACK
1 x Handle
1. Insert the jack handle into the hole of the handle socket.
2. Make sure that the saddle is correctly positioned. To prevent damage to the jack, do not move the jack while the handle is intact in the socket.
3. To raise load, use one hand to hold the front part of the handle and use the other hand to turn at the rear and of the handle clockwise.
4. To lower load, use one hand to hold the front part of the handle and use the other hand to turn at the rear and of the handle counterclockwise slowly.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
1. When jack is not in use, lifting arm should be in full down position.
2. Always keep jack clean and keep the screw and bearings well lubricated.
3. Store the handle with care.
Lifts vehicles with Okeler 1 Ton Scissor Jack easily, so that maintenance can be performed
Safe Groove is designed to prevent slipping
Heavy duty steel frame and saddle
Working range: 4.1 inch to 12.5 inch
Ship from US within 3-5 business days to arrive